Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sumone has FrUstrated Me!!!

Some one Has Frustrated Me!!!

OMG! Sumone has pissed me off! This super duper kiasu fren of mine---Shi wei…is a freak!! Girls often get deceived by his outlook..He is kinda tall..slim n no doubt he has got good postures! Just a little compliment for him!But deep down he is a freak..He has got attitudes n behaviours that are really irritating. He will never ever admit that he is doing sumthing wrong..he will never ever claim that he has lost..eventhough he is a loser!! And he shows no concern towards other people’s affairs!! MYOB…is his favourite quote!!”MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS”..
Damn!!!The worst part about him is….he said that having lotz of frens will create lots of troubles to him..as gals..usually fall for him…He will hav to spend lotz of time..entertaning them..or ignoring them!WTF!!!!...Neway…I hav to admit that this fren of mine…he has got his own style…which is damn unique…n his theory bout life..n relationship..sumtimes really inspires me..Sumtimes I too hav to agree with his point of view..WAT THE HELL…I m flattering him….DUH!!
Wanna know how he frustrated me?...He treats me like nobody…huh!! He will only sms me..or call me whenever he needs help….The correct time will be..EXAM SEASON…he will sms me..asking for tips..but after giving him tips…he will claim that those tips are juz too simple for him..Summore he did not even thanz me for waking him up at 2 in the morning..instead of that, he said he did not wake up after putting down the call…he did not appreciate at all..i had to waste my credit..n summore time to call him….
Pissed off!!!>…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

11 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Those days only you make people frustrated, not the other way round. How come now like that liao one? Hehe, my sister is not easily bullied one woh~!

16/4/05 3:19 AM  
Blogger Adeline said...

yeah rite...ur sister kena bully everyday here..in college
wanna help her?

16/4/05 3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eh...i think you berkebolehan bully him back la..really woh..like easy only for you...

16/4/05 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa! U post his pic then next time no need come out 'eat' already lo. Since he so teruk then why bother giving him tips or do favors?

16/4/05 10:10 AM  
Blogger kljs said...

next time don't do him anymore favors. ;)

16/4/05 12:34 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

invisible_sheen:i hav changed a lot lah since i came to kl..i m not used to bully ppl..hehe..
i hav refined!!

ice_queen & kljs: yeah lor..y m i so stupid..hehe...nex time wont bother him anymore

17/4/05 2:28 AM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Heh, help you? I don't think I need to "chu ma". You got tonnes of friends to protect them. :) Hehe. If only those people cant protect you, baru u call me lah~! One slap i give to the fella who bully u. :P

17/4/05 2:42 AM  
Blogger k e n y o s h i i said...

i m innocent!!

8/5/05 4:05 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

kenyoshii:finally u are here..hehe.tot u will never visit my blog?haha
nice to c ya here

9/5/05 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

6/3/07 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U are so faked, I know you, u like to talk bad about people..

27/7/07 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive