Sunday, April 17, 2005

I miSS sUMONE sOoO....mUCH

I miss my roommate sooooo much!!! N I m gonna miss those great moments we had shared together in kl…gossiping together..studying together..laughing together for nothing..sleeping together..n also having hear-to-heart talk..i really miss those bed-time stories that she use to tell me b4 I sleep…I sent her to KLIA that day..n guess wat…I cried out after she left…N I know…she is sumone really important to me..n she Is definitely certified as the best fren I had ever had…!!!We have got lotz of similarities..we share and we care for each other…I feel comfortable n ease being with her…She is from Sabah…n she is one old older than me..she is juz too GREAT for me!!Complete n Perfect…I GUESS she is missing me right now too!!!The friendship between us is so pure n natural….even though there will be misunderstanding n arguments in between.they are resolved easily….!!!...Glad to know that she misses me a lot too….
I used to have lotz of good friends like her.during my secondary school!! Friends who are really close to each other.Frenz who really have got lotz to crapz..n talk about..But it is sad to say that things have really changed after we left each other to continues our study…I went to TAR College….n the rest of the gangs went into Matriculation!!! Times spent together is getting lesser n lesser…conversation has become shorter n shorter…n the gap has bcome really obvious!!!We do not have common topics to share…nor same interests anymore..Everybody has got their own lifestyle…own circle of frens!!! I used to have a really good fren..or even known as my best fren in secondary..We use to go out yamcha when ever I m back in Tampin…but throught out the session..there is nothing much that we can talk about…the GAP IS THERE…!!We dun have heart-to-heart talk anymore…we dun exchange secret anymore like wat we used to do last time.We are hiding something from each other!I hate this kind of feeling..but it does happen on me..n it is alwiz the same gang will come out for tea everytime..what has happened to the rest of our classmates from 5sc1? “Distance makes the heart grows fonder” Bullshit!!!!
I hate this kind of feelings!!Being ignored when ever we are having tea session!!As I m the only one who went into TAR College…the matriculation gangs will spend most of the time gossiping bout events happened in the matriculation…I dun understand at all WTH are they talking about…sumtimes when they try to avoid revealing ppl’s secret…they will use name as A guy n B guy…to cover up!!!Damn..i will b like a fool…looking at them..listening to things that I will never ever understand!..i feel awkward…n uncomfortable..!!.
I went out with my best fren today..!!i went to fetch her n v decided to go out yamcha…it was pretty hot this afternoon..so v had chosen bakers cottage which is air-conditioned!...v started our conversation. “how are u recently”….it sounded pretty awkward n not natural…but thanz god..it bcame more n more natural..n smooth…we shared bout our study life…relationships…n stuff…I was relieved…n happy..luckily..it was still a good n fine tea session!!But still..i really miss those good old days v had spent together in secondary school!!Things will change…I cant expect things to remain the same anyway rite….?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really touching..even dropping a few drops of tears after reading. Got potential to be an novel writer--->bullshit alot...ahaha.

17/4/05 2:34 AM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Dear,

Its not only you are the one who is experiencing this. Even between you and me, we are going through the same thing as well. Look at me and Iu Chong's gang, me and Chee Yong's gang and now even me and my own housemates, I have problem communicating with them already. I personally feel that I am closer to my online friends, I know them better than my own offline friends.

Friends come and go, not many will stay beside you. If you found one, hold tight but when the time has come to let it go, do let it go. :) Friends are not only about gossiping, sharing secrets or talking crapz, its the mutual understanding and when times in need, they are there for you. :)

Anyway, I hope you will find your true friend. :)

Bro.

17/4/05 2:40 AM  
Blogger Adeline said...

jason i think i have found one...me n my roomate.i have to admit that it is pretty hard for me to find sumone such great as her.
we hav got similarities..v understand each other..v tolerate with oeach other..

i truly cherish a good fren like her..so does she...v promise that we will really hold each other tight..n will nvr ever let go..easily.

bro..i hope that u will find a true fren also..no matter net fren..or real-life..all da best

17/4/05 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu are so lucky to have a good room mate, i just hate mine! Especially when comes to paying electricity bill, so kira.

17/4/05 12:54 PM  
Blogger Chrystal Giam said...

haih, sometimes we juz grow up to a certain new level, n the old days can't come back...

i totally lost contact wif most of my primary school frenz.. n right now, i'm keeping touch wif only two or 3 sec school frenz..seldom see them nowadays.. =s

well, u keep ur old frenz in ur heart n meet more new ppl lor...life's like tht..

17/4/05 2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adel...i oso feel it too la...
those in tbs oso got their own lives le...cannot budge into it...so,we have lost a kind of connection.like with chia yan and gang.with some, we still can keep the connection.i think when we reach U,it will be even bigger gap.by that time,we'll onli say 'hi' or 'how is ur life now?'...and then a long moment of awkwardness...juz like the time i went wif jian wen and hong wei they all to visit gumunan.very quiet.even is long never meet le.

18/4/05 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://iimpqvzs.com/eheg/ycvl.html | http://iaqcwtqh.com/evza/jgbi.html

2/9/06 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

22/2/07 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

25/4/07 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive