Friday, April 22, 2005

My Redang tRiP

hEY dUDE...I m back from my trip..it was a nice trip...nice place..with nice ppl..n lotz of nice activities...i was having a great time over there..getting too exhausted.but gaining lotz of satisfaction..
Anyway...this trip did not start that smooth at 1st...as i felt sorta awkard there as i was the only junior over there..i dun really know that gang pretty well..n they were not much topic to share about!!..the 1st day was killing me..i was crying to go back..i cant get into the gang...n i felt bored..Yeah..boredom is killing me...!!!
There came 2nd day...i started to get into the gang...initiating a conversation...n so on...i still felt a little left behind..at least it was better than the 1st day..i was really engaging in those activities..i started to laugh..n smile alot..thanz god..!!!
The sea...n the beach is really nice..n fascinating...i feel ease n really relaxing...listening to the waves...n also i enjoy gazing starts at nite....the starry nite is gonna drive me crazy...it is really cool....
Well..i m getting really lazy to blog..so i shall post sum really nice photoes..to share with u all...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL dont tell me you only got 4 pictures to share ahhaa....put more pics ler....sommore the pics so small =p Well this reminds me of my trip to Redang....*ahh* Priceless! I think it was the best holiday ever and everything felt so fairy tale...I won't trade anything in the world for the sweet memory from the trip ^^

29/4/05 2:08 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

yeah..im really having lotz of great memory there..it is really a damn nice trip..
i wanted to put more pic..but again..i m using dial up..i scare it will b slow when log in the page lor
nvrm.i will try putting up more,,for ur sake..hehe
thanz for reading my blog yeah

29/4/05 2:53 PM  
Blogger Tiensoon said...

At first, I was trying to click the pics for larger view. But click click click, haha, no enlarged view. Cos want to look those faces ma ;-)

29/4/05 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive