Friday, April 29, 2005

I am Confused!!!

Inner-Conflict!!! I am confused with myself…I don’t really know what I actually want in my life..i am currently studying BIOTECHNOLOGY in UTAR. But do I really interest in this course? Undeniable, I love biology, and I m almost good at this subject for I always scored the highest in college. What do I know about biotechnology? Does it has got good prospect in future? What can I be after graduate from University? All I know bout it is juz about doing research to invent new product which is better in quality.HuH!!

I am pretty sure that a part of me has got great interest in accounting as I had been thinking of taking up this course after my graduation. All of you must be wondering why don’t I take up this course instead of biotechnology right? I also dunno why??? All I know that I was too rush and irrational when choosing the course!!!

Am I regretting now? I am not sure too!! Somehow I am used to this kind of feeling already.or another word I m immuned already! Malaysia is looking seriously into Biotechnology now, especially in the field of agriculture. No doubt I have thought about engaging in Food Technology or Nutrition…
I am so confused….can anyone tell me what I am doing now is correct or wrong..?
I m telling myself to do my best in my current study..but I have never give up accounting cuz I m still doing accounts and learning from my frens who are studying this course in my college…

What will my future be? Am I gonna take double major? Or I m going to flung…Damn..i hate it when I have to think bout all this…especially I m having my long holidays now..i m juz too free n I will start to think about all these…n found myself into such dilemma.
I am gonna enter UTAR when the new sem starts.Damn can anyone out there help me?
I m almost helpless here…Does everyone has got the same problems as me? Or I m the only one having such problem? Sometimes I do feel that I m complicated..i have alwiz try to make things simple..too bad it alwiz turn out to be such complicated…!!!If god is a girl..u hav to blif it..cuz life is complicated…

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heh heh,if you're asking prospects, i think now prospects a lot wat,newspaper keep showing malaysia want to improve biotech...
think abt it, maybe they will ask you get to invent all sorts of nutritious stuff wif biotech...den u dun have to diet or so,hah!

29/4/05 10:57 PM  
Blogger Keen said...

Shouldn't be any reason to doubt what you do. Undeniably there will be questions of whether what you do is right or wrong, but you're already in, you excel, just keep at it. Think deeply about whether you want to follow up with an up and coming field in biotech or follow something you have an actual interest in.

I had my doubts when I started in my degree in alternative medicine, but now I can't picture myself doing anything else but. So with that said, I guess it's all down to which one you can picture yourself in the future enjoying more. And yeah, I figure there are many of us who will question why we do what we do, but in the end what you choose, whether the path less travelled or the more popular one, it all boils down to which one you will enjoy.

Don't pick because there's alot of money to be made (unless of course, you enjoy making money, that is).

30/4/05 2:07 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Too bored izzit at home? Better find your bf go out play play and stop thinking too much. If still like that, you just finish your pre-u, you can still change your course. don't like me can liao.

30/4/05 2:46 PM  
Blogger Kamigoroshi said...

Hi...I'm doing biotechnology as well. Was formerly at UCSI and now twinned to Charles Sturt University. Personally I always wanted to do biotechnology because well...it's the only job I know where I can play God and get paid. We play around with genes, understand the molecular world behind the body. We do so much with things so small.

With biotechnology, at least from what I do which is medical biotechnology, you do things like cancer research, gene therapy, genetic counseling, forensics, IVF, proteomics, molecular biology, bacteriology, virology, parisitology, bioinformatics and a shit load more things. Most of which are in the research field.

You can also take Masters in Administrative Biotechnology or other things like that later on if you're interested in finances and the business sides and deals with the more administrative functions rather than the research side.

Drop by a line if you really want to know more.

But yeah in the end...it's all about loving what you want. You still got time to change. Nothing is really over yet.

30/4/05 6:49 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

hey gus..thanz for ur comments..i really appreciate the thoughts from u guys..
sheen...i know in the 1st place biotech has got good prospect...i m not juz worrying bout the prospect..i m juz wondering is this the best choice for myself.
keen...thanz yeah...i m not thinking bout juz earning money lah.hehe..iknow that i love biology pretty much but at the same time i love accounts too...hehe confused.but i think i m fine with biotechnology..good future..
jason...i m not juz bored okie.this is my future n i m looking into it very seriuosly lah..
kamigoroshi..huh getting advise from biotech students..coolz....thanz yeah..i dun mind knowing more from u..nice knowing u

30/4/05 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been in Engineering for 6 years and still i cannot figure out whether it has a good prospect or not. Am i interested, not really, but i do care about money. And i think biotech is something new and will bring you a good job also in the future.

1/5/05 2:32 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Like what Mr. Kiasu said, we are studying something that we are not interested in. Biotech is now starting to be the next popular profession. Really? Look at what our PM is doing, he is promoting biotech nowadays. So, everything will be fine. The only thing is with yourself. If you think you cant go on futher, switch course. You just finish pre-u only. Its still early to switch. Unlike me, 3 years aldy, i am half way thru. Can't go back but to continue. Besure of what you want and then you go follow it.

2/5/05 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://noyrozro.com/ggrj/epaf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qtkrwnft.com/gxjr/wbxe.html]Cool site[/url]

24/9/06 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

24/9/06 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://noyrozro.com/ggrj/epaf.html | http://zcnqdavx.com/vztf/vywo.html

24/9/06 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

24/9/06 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read xanax does in long stay system

22/2/07 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive