Friday, July 15, 2005

Sick For 3 Weeks

I have been sick for 3 weeks. I have been eating medicine for 3 weeks continuosly. And this makes my body feel really weak. Sometimes It took me a second to think, what has happened to the level of health of today's world. Everybody seems to get sick for easily than the past where the standard of health was not really good at that time. Human's body seems to be extremely fragile and can be attacked easily..

I have seen 3 different doctors and have eaten different kind of medicine prescribed.yet i still haven't recovered yet!!! When dissapoinment has filled up my heart, emptiness is what i felt. I don't feel good at all.I feel as if i m lacking of some motivation or something more important to make me move on..

I am sick..n i am still sick until now...And i hate to get sick..

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive