Monday, June 06, 2005

University Life

Hey Friends, I am not able to update my blog dat often anymore..As i m back in Utar, a brand new environment for me..an environtment that is full with competitions. I hav alwiz heard people saying that Uni life is wonderful, and enjoyable. But when come to experience it by myself..It is kinda suffering. Life is hectic, assignments, tutorials non-stop!! Lectures are getting more n more difficult. I hav come across lotz of stuff which i m not familiar with and it is really tough. i need to do lotz of reading in order to understand the tiny little chapter.Especially Chemistry!

Uni life is definitely lotz of different from college life. I hav attented kindergarden, primary, secondary school, college and now University. Bravo!! Finally i got into it!No matter how hard is the subject, how hectic could life be. I will never give up easily. i will alwiz try hard to excell.

Uni life can be wonderful, it can be suffering too.It is all depend n how you guys evaluate and experience it. I hope at i will have a wonderful time here..learning and enjoying!!

I m now in my Uni Internet Room. Me and my housemates are planning to apply for STREAMX at home. So that we can access to internet conveniently and i could update my blog more often.

Got to attend class now. Ciaoz..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

2/3/07 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive