Monday, May 16, 2005

Thank You Dear

These hearts and lips are for you my dear, when you are not around with me. I feel really reluctant when ever you need to leave me to get back to the college. But I know I can’t keep you that long as I know you will always remember me where ever you are. Sorry to you that I have been throwing tempers on you lately. I m not understanding enough and I don’t have much patient. I know you are not happy with all these, but you just love me too much.

You are definitely a nice person, with fine personalities to make the world goes round and also to create a new world for me..A world fills with endless happiness, enjoyment, and satisfaction. A world which is stress-free and the world where I am MYSELF. I feel ease and comfortable being with you. Thanks for being there for me all the times…sunny or rainy days.

I am hoping for Thursday every now and then. I love Thursday because I know you will be coming back. And I hate Sunday because it is the day you will be leaving. Even though time spent together is short, you have never failed to keep me sweet and happy. You have never failed to give a good time for me, sweet enough for me to recall back.

I know you can’t view those hearts and lips. But remember thatTHEY will always remain in your heart and your mind. I appreciate someone as lovely as you. I cherish someone as caring as you. And I just can’t stop thinking of you! You are some one irreplaceable and some one really GREAT. You are simply the BEST.

I hope you will like this post! Just for you..my DEAR!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand how hard it can be when you are separated with your boyfriend, i gone through that myself also. But for my case, at last it didn't work out. So sad, but have faith in yours.

16/5/05 8:45 AM  
Blogger Adeline said...

mrkiasu: I have faith in mine juz dat sumtime i find it realy hard when i am missing him too much..haha.
Btw i hav added u into my link..dont mind yeah

16/5/05 2:31 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

mrkiasu: I have faith in mine juz dat sumtime i find it realy hard when i am missing him too much..haha.
Btw i hav added u into my link..dont mind yeah

16/5/05 2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

del,when compared to others,u r much better off wor...like me..cannot meet every week...
i guess we just have to be thankful for everything, and not demand to much in return :)

16/5/05 4:27 PM  
Blogger Zhee said...

Lovely.....

17/5/05 12:20 AM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

-puke-

very geli...

bulu roma pun naik...

tak mau give proper comment, coz i dunno what is it all about. i never feel so.

18/5/05 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://ysylfhdj.com/gknw/olgz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cvrttqko.com/dema/nwin.html]Cool site[/url]

14/11/06 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

14/11/06 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://ysylfhdj.com/gknw/olgz.html | http://jyrpkcqf.com/cxqb/rvfb.html

14/11/06 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive