Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Do i really have to care?

Some one has asked me this question---Do you really have to care how ppl look at you..and how do ppl think bout you? I stopped for a moment..and think..and the answer is definitely a YES!! I care..and i really care..I take every words of others very seriously...
But why do i have to care bout it so much? I am happy with who i m now..i m not gonna change my perception..my personalities...or even image juz bcuz ppl dun like it..i juz wanna be myself..the real-self!!!
Are we in guilt in we dont explain or defend ourself when ppl are critisizing us? I am that kind of person who wont explain futher when i am in the right..but ppl juz get me wrong!!Why?i hate it..and i alwiz hate it!
Life goes as it comes...Friends come and go.. yeah..i wont be tht stupid that nerdy again..i hav to be more concious n more observativein future..i hav to make sure dat i m not gonna get hrt anymore by anyone else...
I hate holidays..especially long holidays...problems will raise up..n i have to do lotz of thinking..i hate to think..i hate to figure out things that hurt me..n i hate it so much..
i m really looking forward for the new sem to start..n i m gonna b stronger now
Friendship blossom in our heart. Strengthen by Time n action..who will be our frens n who will be our enemies then..no one will ever know..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoho! Don't bother too much lah! It's not the first time. Honestly, I am used to not to care already. :) Just go on with your own life. When you are doing something really wrong and when ppl wish that you should care about, your friends or ppl like me will scold you instead of questioning you.

-J-

3/5/05 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ermm well shouldn't care so much wat ppl said bout u..if u r doin the rite thing then juz do it why bother changing for wat ppl said bout u...they don even noe u as the person tat u r..they don hav the hard facts to critisize u...they r juz being lame coz they r being jelous or so on...in this world there r a lot of ppl wif 2 faces...they can be real nice to u & they'll backstab u when u din notice...there r too many of these ppl..yet we can't change them...so wat the hell bother life stil goes on!!Cheer up ya hehe i noe u r a tough girl...!!!

-Sean-

4/5/05 2:25 AM  
Blogger Zhee said...

this is ur LIFE not them.
live on ur own way, not according to them.

but i do agree with J.
as a fren we will scold u or screw u up when u doing something really wrong.

lolx

4/5/05 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alot of ppl say they don't care, but actually they care one. I think you care also lah, just say no care no care.

8/5/05 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://ypavzbrx.com/wlkb/imbj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jurpywhb.com/dtsk/vpup.html]Cool site[/url]

15/11/06 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

15/11/06 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://ypavzbrx.com/wlkb/imbj.html | http://omlegtkf.com/gocl/hysf.html

15/11/06 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive