Monday, May 16, 2005

Bad Day, Bad Luck, Bad Memories

It was yet another frustrating day for me…I was supposed to take the 1pm train to Seremban and then after that take the Komuter Service to Nilai. My friend would be waiting for me and send me to Kuala Lumpur. I planned to spend a day in KL and to settle my UTAR fees on the next day. However, luck was not by my side. I was damn pissed on that day. Bad things juz happened in one shot.. I was soooo…..tired..and disappointed..

Incident 1: The 1pm train was delayed. The person in-charge said it would be arriving at around 1.40pm..Daddy suggested to bring me to the Coconut Corner to have a fresh coconut before I board the train. It was still a nice drinking-session. I was still waiting patiently. The coconut was young enough and was juicy. Thanks daddy!!! At about 130pm, we drove back to the train station, expecting the train to arrive shortly. But the person in-charge told us that the train would not be arriving so soon as the engine is not functioning and it took times to fix the problem. I was so mad at that time. “What the hell?” Gosh. I had to find another solution to get to Seremban. The weather is hot and humid. I started to raise my voice and to throw my temper at anyone. The next solution will be the BUS..WHICH I had never ever travel in it before!! Later on I found out that the bus was not air-conditioned. And I don’t even know how to get to the komuter station from the bus-station. I was getting a little nervous..i was cracking my head to find the best solution! At that moment..i suddenly discovered that I forgot to bring my KL’s house key along with me..Pissed again! No choice, I had to get back to my house to get the key.. Dad was kind enough to be patient with me and to send me home..After ransacking the whole house and my room, I found out that the key was not in!! I had lost my key. Immediately I called Cheah Seong, to tell him about the incident as he was supposed to pick me up in Nilai. I was unreasonable and shouted at him at that time! Thanks CHEAH SEOng, he was as patient as my daddy. He said I might have left the key in his sis car and promised to find the key for me without any failure; he managed to get the key for me.It was in his sis’s car. Thanks again!! I told him that the train has broke down, and I had to take a bus to Seremban, he is kind though to offer to fetch me in Seremban so that I did not need to take komuter to Nilai. He was worry about me that time. Sorry dear, Have to trouble you once again.

Incident 2: I went to the bus station at 2.30pm hoping that there would be a bus to Seremban. Luck was against me.. There wasn’t any bus. I waited for half-an hour before the bus came. Meanwhile, I was still throwing my temper at Cheah Seong and also daddy.( I felt pretty sorry after the whole incident. I felt guilty.) I got up the bus, and there was something wrong with the ticket printing machine. The bus delayed for about 20 minutes before the driver started the journey. Guess what happened on the way? The bus broke down!!! Again..like the train..Its engine was not functioning well..Thus the driver drove the bus all the way back to the bus station, and we had to wait for another bus. I was so angry at that time..the weather was killing me..I screwed the bus driver and shouted at him in the public. Another bus arrived at 3.30pm it was an unpleasant journey. The bus was not air-conditioned and it was the first time I had ever traveled in the bus. I almost cried out in that bus. The wind had made my face sticky and dirty. By the time I reached Seremban, the entire make up on my face was gone, and it was indeed a very tiring journey. The journey took me around one hour fifteen minutes. Cheah Seong was already waiting for me at the bus station.

Incident 3: I went to Tar College to make some enquiries before I proceeded to Utar to pay my fees. Too bad the officer there was not helpful enough. They could not provide me with the information that I needed. Instead, they had directed me from the Pre-U office to the Examination Department, and after that to the admission. I was like a fool, walking around the college. Yet, I could not get the information that I wanted. After being disappointed, I decided to get over to Utar juz next by the college to make enquiries before going to the PJ Campus. Luckily the officer in charge there was good enough. She had given me clear instruction and good explanation too. She had even suggested me to make my payment in Public Bank. So that I need not proceed to the PJ Campus. (I don’t know the way to PJ) There is a Public Bank near Utar. We went there and luckily it was not a long queue. When it was my turn, the lady at the counter there suddenly told me that I could not make the payment here in the bank. I was stunned at that moment. I was a bit loud at that time and insisted that the payment could be made here.(It is a banker’s cheque. I could juz bank into Utar’s account). The senior officer came over to offer his help after hearing us arguing. As I had said, the payment could be done through the bank. Anyhow there would be a surcharge at RM2. I did not mind paying it as I could save the trouble finding the way to PJ. But that lady with her evil smile said I could have gone to PJ so that I could save the RM2. Gosh!!!

Incident 4: When I was walking back to the car, my shoes got worn off. Damn I was really that bad-luck. It was still considered a new pair of shoes which I had been wearing them or less than one month. I could not walk any longer. I could just wait by the roadside for Cheah Seong to come. ~Sigh~

It was really a bad day for me with lots of bad memories. I will never forget this day in my life!!! Daddy and Cheah Seong, sorry for throwing my temper and raising my voice. I hope you guys will be reading this and forgive me. Daddy, I know you will never visit my blog, but deep down I m really sorry to do this to you. Sorry to make you guys worry about me.. and have to call me often to check out whether I m safe through out the journey. You guys are really great. I love you all! Thanz for being there..

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Don't simply throw your temper, it only make things worse. :)

18/5/05 2:54 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

When you are in this type of situation..wat will u do...
i m sure you will b pissed..

19/5/05 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive